If you are considering installing an electrical generating system using solar, wind, water, biomass or biogas at your home or office with a capacity of 30 Kilowatts or less, it is important to contacct Grayson RECC before you begin installation.  This will allow Grayson RECC to ensure that you are properly connected to the grid and get credit for any excess energy you produce.  Take a look at the Neter Metering Tariff below for more information.

Program information available to you includes: 

  • The Net Metering Tariff

  • The Net Metering Service Agreement

  • The Net Metering Interconnection Agreement

Before actively generating electricity with your alternative energy system please contact us so a service man can make sure that it is properly disconnected from Grayson Rural Electric service wires.

Please call 474-5136 or (800) 562-3532 with any questions.


For information on Cooperative Solar, a solar farm in Winchester, Kentucky.  Please click here.